Friday, July 8, 2016

The Mind Behind the Blog



       The mind of a teenager is a complex thing. We are just beginning to figure out the world and ourselves. There are many topics that teenagers are hesitant to ask adults for fear of judgement. That's is the exact reason I am starting this blog. I hope this will become a place that will hold intelligent conversation while being a judgement free zone.

       I am Liz, the author of this blog. I am currently in high school in the graduating year of 2019. I am a huge supporter of the LGBT+ community. I love music, YouTube and video making. My favorite musical artists are Troye Sivan, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Piløts.

       I hope to inspire and initiate conversation. This blog will consist of conversation topics and little snippets of my life. I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment